Continuing Education and Conference Center
Meeting Planner Forum
Hybrid Meetings & Events: Driving Audience Engagement
Thank you for joinin us on Dec. 3rd for the Meeting Planner Forum to learn more about the opportunities and challenges hybrid meetings provide. The presentation slide are now available, and can be dowloaded here.
All-inclusive, Distraction-free Meeting and Learning Venue
Are you looking for a conference or meeting facility that will work with your budget? Do you need an all-inclusive, distraction-free meeting and learning venue? If so, the University of Minnesota Continuing Education and Conference Center is designed to meet your needs and serves:
- Local and state government
- University staff and students
Full-service Conference Center Capabilities
Not only is the conference center conducive to learning, but it also offers first-rate capabilities including
- 13 meeting rooms with numerous set-up options;
- theater seating for up to 440 people;
- 16,500 square feet of meeting space;
- a wide variety of meeting rooms;
- on-site audiovisual equipment and technical support;
- daytime, evening, and weekend availability;
- high-speed Ethernet and wireless access to the Internet;
- a full range of dining choices;
- convenient location on the U of M St. Paul campus;
- registration and meeting planning services.
Reliability, Value, and Convenience
Do you need a meeting room that has Internet capabilities and videoconferencing? If you're looking for advanced technology, reliability, and convenience, you've come to the right place.
Save Money on Your Event or Meeting
Are you being asked to do more with less money? Our all-inclusive meeting facilities and conference center offers a full range of dining choices—and all for a low, per-person fee.
Event with Out-of-Town Guests
We can help you secure discounted local room rates and shuttle services through our close working relationship with the Roseville Visitors Association.
Worry-free Meeting Planning
We'll help you plan and manage everything from arranging meeting rooms and rental agreements to meal planning and hotel arrangements.