Prepare for the LSAT with a University of Minnesota Course
Learn test-taking strategies to prepare for the LSAT. This course will help you:
- Optimize your score on the LSAT
- Learn proven methods for dealing with each question type on the LSAT
- Work with test simulation exercises and gain confidence in your test-taking abilities
Your tuition includes:
- LSAT prep text and supplemental handouts
- “Retired” LSAT tests and answer explanations
- CD-ROM (PC) that simulates the LSAT test environment and scoring
Early registration for LSAT prep courses is encouraged, as courses often sell out. However, if you're not ready to register now, you can subscribe to e-mail reminders of upcoming courses.
For official LSAT testing updates and guidelines, visit the Law School Admission Council's website.
Register for LSAT Prep Courses
Preparing for the LSAT
Prepare for the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) by learning test-taking strategies and practicing the various types of questions found on LSAT exam. Learn how to study effectively in the areas most likely to appear on the exam.