Experience LearningLife! The University of Minnesota's diverse collection of lifelong learning opportunities features short courses, one-day immersions, seminars, presentations by nationally and internationally renowned speakers, and other special events. No matter which activities you choose, you’ll find that LearningLife offers meaningful, rich learning experiences with a community of active participants. Join us and experience LearningLife for yourself!
A Diverse Portfolio
The LearningLife portfolio puts many of your favorite learning opportunities all in one place, including:
- Short courses: wine, history, science, travel, culture, and everything in between
- Saturday morning seminars: two-hour discussions on topics from politics to literature
- One-day immersions: daylong introductory courses on popular collegiate topics
- Encore Transitions: four daylong sessions offered during the fall designed to help you prepare for post-career life
- Headliners: an evening current-events discussion series with University faculty
- and more!