Experience LearningLife! The University of Minnesota's diverse collection of lifelong learning opportunities features short courses, workshops, seminars, presentations by nationally and internationally renowned speakers, and other special events. No matter which activities you choose, you’ll find that LearningLife offers meaningful, rich learning experiences with a community of active participants. Join us and experience LearningLife for yourself!
A Diverse Portfolio
The LearningLife portfolio puts many of your favorite learning opportunities all in one place, including:
- Short courses: wine, history, science, travel, culture, and everything in between
- Saturday morning seminars: two-hour discussions on topics from politics to literature
- Summer morning seminars: two-hour discussions on wide-ranging topics
- One-day immersions: daylong introductory courses on popular collegiate topics
- Encore Transitions: four daylong sessions offered during the fall designed to help you prepare for post-career life
- Headliners: an evening current-events discussion series with University faculty
- and more!
Thank you to our media sponsor: