Manufacturing Operations Management
The Engine That Drives the Economy
Manufacturing is the engine that drives the American economy. And today's high-tech, global manufacturing environment is generating challenging new employment opportunities for individuals who understand the growing competitive pressures that businesses face in the global economy.
The Manufacturing Operations Management (MM) program at the University of Minnesota provides real-world professional experience first-hand. MM faculty are professionals working in the field, and focus on actual manufacturing and business issues and relate classroom experiences to the workplace. You'll gain knowledge you can use on the job, right away.
Prepare for Success
The Manufacturing Operations Management program prepares you to advance into higher-level technical, supervisory, and leadership positions in the industry through multidisciplinary course work in:
- Manufacturing processes and systems
- Quality, cost control, and regulation
- Supply chain management
- Business finance, operations, and project management
Take the Next Step
For complete information on the Manufacturing Operations Management program visit the program website.
You can also call 612-624-4000 to speak with an adviser, or register for an information session
At a Manufacturing Operations Management information session you will:
- Meet the faculty director, Mac McKeen
- Talk with the College's transfer specialist
- Hear about industry trends and career opportunities
- Learn about curriculum requirements and admission.