Successful Managers Leadership Program
- Incorporates lessons from the Successful Manager's Handbook, 8th Edition
- Attendees receive feedback from a 360-degree assessment
- Brought to you in partnership with Korn Ferry
The Successful Manager’s Leadership Program is a management training program that develops managers and equips them with the skills, behaviors, and tools needed to be successful. This program incorporates lessons from the popular Successful Manager’s Handbook which has sold more than one million copies in over 30 countries.
Based on extensive research on hundreds of managers across a variety of industries, this program focuses on the key skills and behaviors that contribute to the success of today’s managers and leaders. This program addresses managers’ needs for understanding their role as leaders, applies sound leadership principles, and provides participants with the skills, behaviors, and tools for success.
Who should attend this program?
- Managers and emerging leaders
- Mid-level managers who have recently been promoted
- Prospective managers looking for career enhancement
- Businesses seeking leadership excellence for their management team
Spring 2016 class schedule: May 3, 4, June 14, 15 & 16, 2016, 8:30 a.m.−4:30 p.m.
Fall 2016 class schedule: October 4, 5, November 15, 16, & 17, 2016, 8:30 a.m.−4:30 p.m.