Applied Business Certificate
At a Glance
Schedule: Online (some classroom options)
Curriculum: Four focus options
Admission: Fall Semester: July 15;
Spring Semester: November 15;
Summer Term: April 15
Leverage Your Expertise
You have plans for how you want to engage the world and you've begun that journey through coursework or employment. The certificate in Applied Business can be an important asset in making the most of those efforts, as its carefully designed curriculum gives you the tools you need to bring your expertise to market.
Whether you're an aspiring owner of a professional practice, a health care professional with the goal of moving into management, an innovator looking to start a new business, or a next-generation leader in any field, this credential says you have the know-how to make business decisions in an effective, innovative, and ethical way.
It's flexible, affordable, and fully online.
Delivering the high quality of a world-class university and developed in consultation with private, public, and nonprofit employers, the certificate in Applied Business allows you to choose a focus area that best complements your career plans.
- Managing the Professional Practice
- Managing in Health Systems Organizations
- Managing for Sustainability, Innovation, and Quality
- Self-Designed Focus
Why choose the certificate in Applied Business?
By investing in this certificate you can
- enhance your ability to compete in the marketplace;
- inspire financial trust and confidence with employers, clients, banks, and private investors;
- increase the profitability of your business;
- develop the skills necessary to advance within your organization.