Health Services Management Certificate
The Health Services Management certificate can improve your chances of moving into a position where you could make an immediate, valuable impact on the delivery and management of care. It provides current health care workers with an additional credential and up-to-the-minute knowledge needed for career advancement.
What You'll Learn
Through a focused grouping of courses, you will gain conceptual understanding of the business aspects of the health services management industry, along with the analytical and problem-solving skills to apply that information. You will strengthen your ability to:
- deliver high-quality, cost-efficient health care;
- direct and coordinate services;
- communicate with customers and stakeholders;
- lead and motivate peers;
- innovate and manage change.
Health care administrators work in a variety of settings, such as hospitals, practitioner's offices, medical clinics, mental health facilities, long-term care facilities, and health insurance companies.
Real-world knowledge for real-world success—that's what credit certificates at the University offer you. Enhance your capabilities, learn new skills, or begin working toward an undergraduate or graduate degree. These accredited certificate programs are:
- designed for working professionals;
- shorter than degree programs;
- transferable as an area of study to a degree program;
- flexible, with several courses offered online;
- taught by University faculty.