The Certificate in Interpreting, offered through the Program in Translation and Interpreting, is designed for both current language professionals and those new to the field. Earning this highly valued credential from a world-class university will help you set yourself apart from the competition.
Why choose the Certificate in Interpreting?
When you choose the Certificate in Interpreting you will
- earn a valued university credential from a world-class university;
- develop knowledge and skills in
- interpreter protocols
- ethical issues
- specialized terminologies
- consecutive interpreting
- sight translation
- simultaneous interpreting;
- work with instructors who are subject-matter specialists and interpreters in medical, legal, and educational settings;
- have access to the latest digital language lab technology;
- be able to fit the courses into your busy schedule, with all core and specialization certificate courses offered in the evenings.