- Academic Credit Certificates
- Accounting Certificate
- Addiction Studies Graduate Certificate
- Addiction Studies Undergraduate Certificate
- Applied Business Certificate
- Construction Management Certificate
- Facility Management Certificate
- Health Services Management Certificate
- Information Technology Infrastructure Certificate
- Interpreting Certificate
- Manufacturing Operations Management Certificate
- Private College Leadership Certificate
- Professional Development Certificates
Tuition and Fees
Undergraduate Tuition Rates
Undergraduate certificate students (Accounting, Applied Business, Construction Management, Facility Management, Health Services Management, Interpreting, IT Infrastructure, Manufacturing Operations Management) pay the traditional undergraduate degree rate.
For more information, see Costs and Tuition on the University's One Stop Web site. Here you'll find a cost calculator and Tuition Fact Sheet.
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) is a federal program that gives workers the chance to learn the skills and information needed to compete in the new economy. Under WIOA, training programs are certified as meeting certain standards. The following CCE undergraduate credit certificates are now WIOA approved:
- Applied Business
- Construction Management
- IT Infrastructure
- Manufacturing Operations Management
Please contact your local Minnesota WorkForce Center to find out if you are eligible to receive WIOA funding for your studies.
The College of Continuing Education's Financial Aid Resources web page contains several resources to help pay for your education, including:
- College of Continuing Education scholarship information and applications (must be admitted)
- Information about other resources available
Students in credit certificate programs are not eligible for federal financial aid. (However, some aid types may require students to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you need to consider a private loan, contact the One Stop at 612-624-1111 or email@example.com.
Billing and Payment
The University's One Stop Web site is the best resource for information on how to pay the university.
You will not receive a paper bill from the University for your tuition and fees. An e-mail notice will be sent to your University e-mail account when your online billing statement is ready. Your billing statement shows all charges (tuition and fees, bookstore charges, etc.) to your Student Account and due dates.
If you have payment questions, One Stop counselors are available via e-mail, phone, or in person. For more information, contact One Stop.