At a glance
- Apply: After you have 50+ credits of transferable course work and a two-year gap in your education
Fall: March 1 (priority), August 1 (final)
Spring: October 1 (priority), December 1 (final)
Summer: May 1 (final)
CCE will discontinue summer admission beginning in 2017.
- Attend an information session (if you can't make a session, call 612-624-4000 for other arrangements)
- Once you've attended an information session, meet with an adviser (612-624-4000) to discuss your goals and interests
- Work with your adviser to apply for admission
- New students typically take MdS 3001W Introduction to Multidisciplinary Studies during thier first semester. In this course you will develop a written plan to articulate your goals and course of study.
- Completion of 50 credits with GPA of 2.5+
- Grade trends
- Performance in relevant coursework
- Two-year break in pursuit of your degree (need not be a continuous two-year span)
- Demonstrated ability to meet curricular and developmental expectations of individualized undergraduate education