- Attend an information session (if you can't make a session, call 612-624-4000 for other arrangements).
- Once you've attended an information session, meet with an adviser (612-624-4000) to discuss your goals and interest.
- Work with your adviser to apply for admission.
- Develop a written degree proposal, which includes a goal statement, educational history, and list of course work.
- While developing your proposal, you can begin registering for courses with adviser approval.
- When your proposal is complete and departmentally approved, you can then register according to your proposed plan.
- Completion of 50 credits with a 2.5 GPA or better
- Grade trends
- Performance in relevant course work
- Demonstrated ability to meet curricular and developmental expectations of individualized undergraduate education
- Priority: March 1
- Final: August 1
- Priority: October 1
- Final: December 1