- Attend an information session (if you can't make a session, call 612-624-4000 for other arrangements).
- Once you've attended an information session, meet with an adviser (612-624-4000) to discuss your goals and interest.
- Work with your adviser to apply for admission.
- Develop a written degree proposal, which includes a goal statement, educational history, and list of course work.
- While developing your proposal, you can begin registering for courses with adviser approval.
- When your proposal is complete and departmentally approved, you can then register according to your proposed plan.
- Completion of 50 credits with a 2.5 GPA or better
- Grade trends
- Performance in relevant course work
- Demonstrated ability to meet curricular and developmental expectations of individualized undergraduate education
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||Summer Term|
|Priority: March 1||Priority: October 1||Final: May 1|
|Final: August 1||Final: December 1|
Please note: CCE will discontinue summer admission beginning in 2017.