Admission, Registration, and Completion
To be admitted into the certificate program, you must have
- completed 60 semester credits;
- a preferred performance level of a 2.5 GPA or better in your undergraduate- or graduate-level work; if you do not have a cumulative 2.5 GPA but have relevant professional experience, contact an adviser regarding your admission.
Although you may take one or two program courses before applying for official admission into the certificate program, we recommend that you apply for admission as soon as possible. Once accepted into the program, you will receive timely program updates and course registration information along with admitted student benefits.
You can apply for the program by completing the Application for Certificate Admission form. If you have questions or miss the deadline, contact the Information Center at 612-624-4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Application Term||Final Deadline|
|Fall semester||July 15|
|Spring semester||November 15|
|Summer term||April 15|
To be awarded the Applied Business certificate you must
- complete 15 credits within four years of your admission date;
- complete an Application for Undergraduate Degree form online (the words "degree" and "certificate" are used interchangeably on the form);
- complete all courses with a grade of C- or better (core courses must be taken for a letter grade on the A/F grading basis);
- receive a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better in all courses.