Courses (18 credits)
- CMgt 3001 Introduction to Construction (3 credits)
- CMgt 4073 Building Codes for Construction Managers (1 credit)
- CMgt 4861 Construction Management Capstone (2 credits)
- CMgt 4011 Construction Documents and Contracts (3 credits)
- CMgt 4021 Construction Planning and Scheduling (3 credits)
- CMgt 4022 Construction Estimating (3 credits)
- CMgt 4031 Construction Safety and Loss Control (3 credits)
CMgt 3001 Introduction to Construction may be waived with faculty director approval. However, you must choose a Construction Management elective to fulfill the total of 18 credits to complete the program.
CMGT 3011 Construction Plan Reading or an equivalent course, or proficiency in construction plan reading, is a prerequisite for several courses in the certificate. CMgt 3011 will not count toward the 18 credits.
Read the Construction Management course descriptions for more information.