Courses and Events
Through the College of Continuing Education students access U courses for academic credit, professional development, and personal enrichment. Options:
- Academic credit | Explore a wide variety of offerings.
- Adults take evening, online, and summer courses.
- Ambitious high school students take U courses right in their own schools and at the U.
- Learners dedicated to bridging language divides access English language and translation courses.
- Practioners in the power systems field interested in professional development.
- Professional development | Enhance your career with a wide variety of professional development courses, which can be applied to certificate programs.
- Personal enrichment | Access a variety of illuminating LearningLife short courses, the Headliners current events speaker series, Encore Transitions courses that prepare you for post-career life, and Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, a membership-based organization for older adults.
- Test preparation | Gain the upper hand on the GRE, GMAT, LSAT, PCAT, or TOEFL with grad school test prep courses from the University of Minnesota.