The College of Continuing Education’s interdisciplinary, applied, and professional degrees were designed with the needs of working adults in mind. You can go to school part-time and take many courses in the evening, online, or via distance learning to complete your degree.
- Construction Management | In this applied degree, bring your work experience to class and take away hands-on instruction and theory you can use on the job. (Minor also available.)
- Health Services Management | Stay on the cutting edge of the fast-changing field of managing complex health services.
- Information Technology Infrastructure | This flexible, interdisciplinary program gives you access to experts in: systems and network administration, data management and security, finance, organizational and quality management, and leadership and communication.
- Inter-College Program | Merge your unique academic interests and career goals by creating your own undergraduate degree program using the University's rich and varied course offerings in this classroom-based degree.
- Manufacturing Operations Management | Prepare for the challenging new employment opportunities being generated in today's high-tech, global manufacturing environment. (Minor also available.)
- Multidisciplinary Studies | In this degree-completion model designed with working adults in mind, complete your undergraduate degree with course work across a variety of University departments. Evening, online, and distance courses give you the flexibility you need to reach your goals.
- Master of Biological Sciences | This highly flexible degree will help you increase your knowledge in areas related to modern biology.
- Master of Liberal Studies | This self-designed master's degree allows you to tailor a program to meet your personal interests and/or professional goals. Flexible class options plus comprehensive student services provide the convenience and support you need to continue your education.
- Master of Professional Studies in Addictions Counseling | This applied clinical program fulfills Minnesota’s Licensed Alcohol and Drug (MNLADC) educational requirements by providing counselors with the latest knowledge and skills in the field.
- Master of Professional Studies in Arts and Cultural Leadership | Receive a high-quality education in this degree designed with an applied learning approach that draws on the expertise of both University faculty and community-based faculty.
- Master of Professional Studies in Horticulture | This professional master's degree provides you a solid foundation of contemporary horticulture knowledge.
- Master of Professional Studies in Integrated Behavioral Health | This innovative new degree helps you address mental health, substance use, and co-occurring disorders via an integrated curriculum.