Courses (18 credits)
- CMgt 2021 Facility Programming and Design (2 credits)
- CMgt 4021 Construction Planning and Scheduling (3 credits)
- CMgt 4022 Construction Estimating (3 credits)
- CMgt 4073 Building Codes for Construction Managers (1 credit)
- CMgt 4211 Facility Cost Accounting and Finance (2 credits)
- CMgt 4213 Facility Operations and Maintenance Intensive (3 credits)
- CMgt 4215 Facility Quality Assessment and Commissioning (2 cr)
- CMgt 4861 Construction Management Capstone (2 credits)
CMgt 4542 Building Energy Systems (3 credits) or CMgt 4562 Building Envelope Design and Construction (2 credits) are necessary in order to be successful in several courses (see the Planning Chart below). These credits will not count toward the required 18 credits. Other recommended courses include CMgt 4011 Construction Documents and Contracts; CMgt 3011 Construction Plan Reading; and CMgt 4031 Construction Safety and Loss Control.
Read the Facility Management course descriptions for more information.