Undergraduate Degree Students Financial Aid

At a Glance

  1. Annually: Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (available October 1 each year; school code: 003969)
  2. Each term: Complete the CCE Scholarship Application. See details.
  3. Check out One Stop financial aid for comprehensive information
  4. Go to your MyU: My Finances to check your financial aid status

Aid types

Aid automatically offered to eligible students based on FAFSA

Possible aid options that require an application or action

Please note that financial aid is limited for students pursuing a second undergraduate degree.  Extended Term (nine-month) Online and Distance Learning (ODL) courses do not count toward financial aid, with two exceptions: the Minnesota State Grant and the Minnesota GI Bill allow all ODL courses you are enrolled in during the first two weeks of the semester to be counted.