At a Glance
Whether you’re looking to earn a degree, advance in your current profession, change careers, or simply explore your education options, we can help you reach your goals. Options:
- Flexible bachelor's degrees
- Professional master's degrees
- Academic and professonal certificates
- Courses offered online and evenings for academic credit, professional development, or personal enrichment
- Anyone can take academic credit courses at the U, regardless of whether or not you are in a program (though, if you are working toward a program, please consult with that program's adviser on course selection).
Explore the site for options to meet your needs.
Resources for Future Students
- Being a CCE Student | Like a better understanding of what it is like to return to school, juggling work, family, and homework? Check out the Being a CCE Student section to uncover the stories of our students.
- Life After the U | Wondering what all this new-found insight will do for your career or life? Life After the U details the paths alumni have taken after they finished their education.
- Planning Your Career | Feeling stuck in your current profession? You can take control. Many adults go through multiple career reinventions throughout their lives. You can, too. Gather some tips from the Planning Your Career page.
- Planning Your Education | Ready to map out the education you need to reach your goals? Visit the Planning Your Education section.
- Paying for Your Education | Time to step back into school but wondering how best to pay for it? You'll find good advice in the Paying for Your Education site.