GRE Prep: Online and On Campus
Prepare for the GRE with a University of Minnesota Course
Learn test-taking strategies to prepare for the GRE. This course will help you
- optimize your score on the GRE;
- work with test simulation exercises.
GRE prep courses are available either online or on the University of Minnesota Minneapolis campus. Early registration for GRE prep courses is encouraged, as courses often sell out. However, if you're not ready to register now, you can subscribe to e-mail reminders of upcoming courses.
About the On-Campus GRE Prep Course
An on-campus University of Minnesota GRE prep course will give you
- expert instruction by experienced math, verbal, and writing educators;
- strategy lessons and practice exercises;
- customized, personal feedback on your writing;
- quality, up-to-date GRE test preparation, competitively priced.
Your tuition includes all materials.
About the Online GRE Prep Course
The University of Minnesota online GRE prep course is self-directed, offering the chance to work at your own pace. You can take up to five months from the time you register to complete the course.
Your tuition includes
- GRE prep course materials;
- a password to access the online GRE prep course.