- Academic Credit Certificates
- Professional Development Certificates
- Agile Certificate
- Business Analysis Certificate
- Online Business Analysis Certificate
- Business Process Improvement Certificate
- Business Writing Certificate
- Communications Certificate
- Human Resource Generalist Certificate
- Management Practices Certificate
- Organization Development Certificate
- Professional Train-the-Trainer Certificate
- Project Management Certificate
- Supervision Certificate
Management Practices Discounts and Policies
- Register for a complete certificate at one time and receive an additional discount from the total certificate fee (may vary depending on certificate program).
- Members of The University of Minnesota Alumni Association (UMAA) receive a 10-percent discount on individual professional development courses.
- Buy a block of seats for your organization and save up to 35 percent with a "Volume Discount." Contact us at 612-625-4207 or email email@example.com for more details.
- If you have been permanently laid off or terminated, you may be eligible for state funds to use towards continuing education through the State of Minnesota Dislocated Worker Program.
- U of M staff are eligible for a 50 percent discount on all noncredit professional development except Test Prep, ScrumMaster Certification, and the Successful Manager's Leadership program. If you wish to register for all courses at once with discount call 612-624-4000.
Note: Discounts cannot be combined.
All College of Continuing Education courses must meet a minimum enrollment to be held. If we must cancel your course because of insufficient enrollment, you will receive a full refund. All refunds will be made to the original method of payment. If you are enrolled in the individual discount option and we must cancel your course because of insufficient enrollment, we will work with you to transfer you into the next upcoming course at no charge.
If you need to cancel, please notify us at least five working days before the beginning of the course to avoid a 10 percent processing fee. You may cancel a course registration by phone (612-624-4000), by fax (612-624-5359), by email, or by writing to University of Minnesota, College of Continuing Education, Information Center, 20 Ruttan Hall, 1994 Buford Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55108.
No refunds will be granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the course.