Free Writing Consultant Services and Workshops
Led by our writing consultant, Sara Nystuen (Ph.D. candidate). Two free workshops are offered each term for admitted students.
Need Help with Research?
The Peer Research Consultants (PRC) program provides one-on-one help to students on library and academic research strategies needed to write a research paper.
University of Minnesota
- Association of Multicultural Scientists - AMS is a student organization formed and led by graduate students in the biological sciences at the University of Minnesota.
- Career Center - A guide to career resources at the University of Minnesota
- Bio-Link - Educating the Biotechnology Workforce
- ASM (American Society for Microbiology)
- ASBMB (American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology)
- ASBC (American Society for Cell Biology)
- ESA (Ecological Society of America)
- NSF (National Science Foundation)