Our graduates are motivated, diligent, and conscientious, and we are proud to highlight their accomplishments. Here is what just a few of them have been up to recently.
On the Move
- Amelia Fink (IBH '14) has accepted a Planner Principal position with the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Division of the Minnesota Department of Human Services. Amelia is also completing her final LPCC supervision hours and anticipates being awarded the LPCC by the summer of 2016.
- Julie Ingram (ADDS '09) has also received a huge promotion. Julie is now the Executive Director for Valhalla. Julie's career trajectory with Valhalla has been amazing and inspiring—from counselor to ED in just six years.
- Jessica McBride-Pauna (IBH '15) has been promoted to Clinical Manager at the Wayside Wellness Center and is also making great progress with her LPCC post-degree supervision hours.
- Lisa Post (IBH '13), our first IBH graduate to receive the LPCC, has accepted a therapist position with Water's Edge Healing and Counseling Center.
In the News
- A KARE 11 reporter spoke to Ian McLoone in March 2016 for a news story about a rise in heroin overdoses.
- A New York Times article featured IBH professor Dr. Mark Willenbring and his clinic Alltyr.
- Dr. Mark Willenbring was interviewed in 2015 for the Radiolab episode on addiction.
If you would like to share your success story with us, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com.