- PSEO Notice of Student Registration | This form is required by the Minnesota Department of Education and must be updated every semester you register. It must be signed by you, your parent or guardian if you are under 18 years of age, and your high school counselor.
- High School Balance Sheet | This provides the PSEO office with high school information and outlines your remaining high school graduation requirements. This form must be completed every semester.
- Reimbursement Form | Use this form for reimbursement for required course packets, books, and consumable supplies that are not available through the Coffman Union Scholarship Desk. Remember to bring your original receipt and a copy of your course syllabus, which shows required texts or supplies (not at the Coffman Memorial Union Bookstore for course packets and textbooks). Parents or other proxies are not permitted to sign the documents on your behalf.
- PSEO Transportation Reimbursement Information | Find out more about the mileage reimbursement program for certain transportation expenses.
- PSEO Handbook for Admitted Students | This website houses all the information you'll need to during your time at the U, from books and materials to policies and registration.
- PSEO Reference Guide | A reference guide to assist students and parents, high school educators, and Minnesota State Colleges and Universities.
- PSEO Course Cancellation Form | Use this form for any registration changes through week 10.
- General Petition | Use this form to request course additions after the third week of classes, to drop classes after the tenth week of classes, or other petition types.
- Registration Grid | This is a blank grid with standard 50-minute class times that can be useful for planning your semester schedules.
U of M Resources
Forms, Resources, and Policies