Multidisciplinary Studies Information
- MdS First Advising Appointment form | This form will help our advisers prepare for that first appointment with you.
- Program Approval form | This is used near the completion of course MdS 3001W, after you've consulted with your instructor about the direction of your program.
- MdS Amendment form | After your proposal approval form has been signed by a faculty committee, you are required to take the courses listed. If, for any reason, you need to make a change to your program, you may submit an MdS amendment form to your adviser, who will notify you of the status of your request.
- Graduation Requirements | Access details on University, collegiate, and Multidisciplinary Studies requirements.
- Facebook | Stay connected to your fellow MdS students and get updates on campus events.
CCE and U-Wide Resources
- Career and Internship Services| Make appointments with career counselors, search for internships, find career fairs, register for workshops, and more.
- Undergraduate Student Handbook | Find additional information about CCE undergraduate degree requirements, policies, and resources.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid | Learn about options to help finance your education
- CCE and U-Wide Policies, Forms, and Resources | Access helpful CCE and Onestop, forms, and policy links.
Preparing for Graduation - Steps
- Print an APAS and Schedule a Graduation Review Advising Appointment | Schedule your advising appointment (612-624-4000) before you register for the term in which you intend to graduate. You and your adviser will examine the APAS to review your progress toward graduation.
- File an Application for Undergraduate Degree | This form is due no later than the end of the first week of the semester in which you plan to graduate. At the end of the semester in which you have applied to graduate, your file will be reviewed to confirm that you have met all the requirements. If you have successfully completed all the requirements, the Office of the Registrar will then post the degree to your transcript. If any requirements are missing, your graduation will be postponed and you will be notified.
- Visit Career and Internship Services | If you haven't already, be sure to check out the Career and Internship Services office in 198 McNeal Hall on the St. Paul Campus! They offer a wide array of services, including: career counseling, career interest assessments, resume and cover letter critiques, job search coaching, practice interviews, and help with graduate school planning.
- RSVP for Commencement | CCE holds its commencement ceremony annually in May. All students who graduated in the fall term of that academic year, as well as those who submitted an Application for Undergraduate Degree for the spring, May, and summer terms of that academic year, are invited to participate in this celebration. If you plan to graduate in the May or Summer term after the May commencement and wish to participate in the commencement ceremony, you must submit your Application for Undergraduate Degree by March 1 before the May commencement ceremony.