Inter-College Program Information
CCE and U-Wide Resources
- Career and Internship Services | Make appointments with career counselors, search for internships, find career fairs, register for workshops, and more.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid | Learn about options to help finance your education.
- Undergraduate Student Handbook | Find additional information about CCE undergraduate degree requirements, policies, and resources.
- Forms, Resources, and Policies | Access helpful CCE and Onestop, forms, and policy links.
Preparing for Graduation - Steps
- Print an APAS and Schedule a Graduation Review Advising Appointment | Schedule your advising appointment (612-624-4000) before you register for the term in which you intend to graduate. You and your adviser will examine the APAS to review your progress toward graduation.
- File an Application for Undergraduate Degree | This form is due no later than the end of the first week of the semester in which you plan to graduate. At the end of the semester in which you have applied to graduate, your file will be reviewed to confirm that you have met all the requirements. If you have successfully completed all the requirements, the Office of the Registrar will then post the degree to your transcript. If any requirements are missing, your graduation will be postponed, and you will be notified.
- Visit Career and Internship Services | If you haven't already, be sure to check the Career and Internship Services office in 198 McNeal Hall on the St. Paul campus. They offer a wide array of services, including: career counseling, career interest assessments, resume and cover letter critiques, job search coaching, practice interviews, and help with graduate school planning.
- RSVP for Commencement | CCE holds its commencement ceremony annually in May. All students who graduated in the fall term of that academic year, as well as those who submitted an Application for Undergraduate Degree for the spring, May, and summer terms of that academic year, are invited to participate in this celebration. If you plan to graduate in the May or Summer term after the May commencement and wish to participate in the commencement ceremony, you must submit your Application for Undergraduate Degree by March 1 before the May commencement ceremony.