Online Degrees and Certificates
Collaborate with U faculty and peers remotely to earn the credentials you need to reach your goals.
Focusing on a single subject area, certificate programs deliver the concentrated knowledge and skills needed for fast career advancement or career change. Online and blended-learning options include:
- Applied Business Certificate (fully online) | This 15-credit, fully online certificate gives you the know-how to make business decisions in an effective, innovative, and ethical way.
- Business Analysis Certificate (fully online) | This 60-hour, noncredit (6.0 CEUs) certificate helps you develop the competencies that will ensure your success as a business analyst.
- Information Technology Infrastructure (partly online) | Develop your knowledge and skills to design, implement, and maintain the IT infrastructure that organizations need to manage daily business practices in this 16-credit certificate offering many options online and others in late afternoons or evenings.
- Manufacturing Operations Management (partly online) | In this 16-credit blended classroom/online certificate, you develop professionally in the dynamic global manufacturing sector.
- Multidisciplinary Studies (partly online) | The Multidisciplinary Studies bachelor's degree is designed to accommodate busy working adults with a variety of course delivery formats. If a heavily online degree plan will help you reach your goals, you can work closely with your adviser to select online options (the program centers around defining three concentrations within five categories of study, three of which—applied, technical, and professional; communication; and history/social science—have more online options).