Planning Your Education
At a Glance
- Explore options from flexible bachelor's and professional master's degrees to carefully crafted certificates to thought-provoking courses offered online and evenings.
- After you've done a little exploring, you may still have questions. Often prospective students find it helpful to connect with College staff. We're available via phone, chat, e-mail, and in person. Details below.
We'd be happy to answer your questions. Options to connect with College staff:
- Call 612-624-4000 | Want to talk through some options with a learner representative? Give us a call (hours: M-Th 8-5; F 8-4:30).
- E-mail email@example.com | Let us know what other information we can provide.
- Chat | Need some clarification? Let us know (hours: M-Th 8-5; F 8-4:30).
- Attend an information session | The College offers broad sessions explaining options for adults at the U as well as in-depth sessions for many programs.
- Request a tailored recommendation | Not sure what path is right for you? Just tell us a little about what you are looking for and we'll get back to you with some recommendations.