Preparing for the LSAT
Prepare for the LSAT with a University of Minnesota Course
Learn test-taking strategies to prepare for the LSAT. This course will help you
- optimize your score on the LSAT;
- learn proven methods for dealing with each question type on the LSAT;
- work with test simulation exercises and gain confidence in your test-taking abilities.
Your tuition includes
- LSAT prep text and supplemental handouts;
- “retired” LSAT tests and answer explanations;
- CD-ROM (PC) that simulates the LSAT test environment and scoring.
Early registration for LSAT prep courses is encouraged, as courses often sell out.
For official LSAT testing updates and guidelines, visit the Law School Admission Council's website.