Employers and Conference Planners
The College of Continuing Education is committed to helping organizations compete in a global economy with our spectrum of educational options that will help your employees reach their full potential.
- Customized Training | By partnering with your organization and thoroughly assessing your training needs, we deliver competency-based learning outcomes that deliver results.
- Open-enrollment Courses, Certificates, and Degrees for Employees | Our portfolio of academic credit and professional development courses and certificates available for open enrollment provides a rich resource to help your managers, supervisors, and front-line staff develop knowledge and skills that can be immediately applied to the workplace.
- English Language and Translation and Interpreting Courses | Courses are available to help your employees improve or perfect their English or to create competency in language translation or interpreting.
- Conference Planning | The College offers a full range of services to help you plan a successful educational program or event. Events are held at University of Minnesota facilities and local, statewide, regional, national, and international locations.
- Conference Facilities | Conveniently located on the University of Minnesota's St. Paul campus, the Continuing Education and Conference Center is an all-inclusive, distraction-free meeting and learning venue that offers day, evening, and weekend availability and full dining options.