- Cost: $125
- Dates: February and March 2018
- Locations: Arden Hills, Rochester, Saint Cloud, Marshall, Mankato, Bemidji, and Saint Louis County
- Registration: Open September 2017
- For: Anyone needing to maintain certification as a bridge safety inspection Team Leader.
Keep abreast of new techniques and equipment and contribute to state-wide reliability at the 2018 Bridge Safety Inspection Refresher Training. The Minnesota Department of Transportation, in cooperation with the Federal Highway Administration and the University of Minnesota College of Continuing Education, will offer multiple seminars across Minnesota in February and March 2018.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone needing to maintain MnDOT certification as a bridge safety inspection Team Leader. Attend a minimum of two bridge inspection refresher training seminars during each four-year recertification period to stay current.
- County, city, or consultant engineers who are designated as bridge inspection Program Administrators are required to attend a minimum of two bridge inspection seminars every four years.
- Individuals who assist in bridge inspections are not required to attend, but are welcome and encouraged to do so.
2018 seminars will cover a variety of bridge safety topics.
Registration will open September 2017.
The seminars will be lead by Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) and Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) staff.