- Cost: $1,890, reflects 10% discount for registering all courses in certificate at once
- Credits: 30 contact hours, 3.0 continuing education credits
- Courses: 5 required courses
- Location: University of Minnesota Saint Paul campus; free parking available nearby
- Customized training: Courses can be tailored to meet your needs and brought to your location
Enhance this core competency of all professional interactions in a way that avoids misunderstandings and conveys information in an appropriate manner and tone, while gaining support for your positions.
- Use advanced editing and proofreading strategies
- Develop persuasive business proposals
- Write concisely and persuasively for the web and social media
- Create written policies and procedures
Business Writing Courses
Choose five courses (30 contact hours) to complete the certificate
|Advanced Editing and Proofreading Strategies (6 hours)||$420|
|Business Grammar Update (6 hours)||$420|
|Foundations in Business Writing (6 hours)||$420|
|Technical Writing (6 hours)||$420|
|Writing Business Reports and Proposals (6 hours)||$420|
|Writing for Social Media (6 hours)||$420|
|Writing for the Web (6 hours)||$420|
|Writing Policies and Procedures (6 hours)||$420|
Not interested in a certificate? Courses can be taken individually. See the full list of professional development courses.
Professional Certificate Digital Badges
The College is now offering digital badges with the completion of a professional development certificate. Learn more.