- Credits: 60 contact hours, 6.0 continuing education credits
- Cost: $3,850 for certificate
- Schedule: 10 consecutive weeks, with synchronous and asynchronous activities led by an instructor
- Customized training: Courses can be tailored to meet your needs and brought to your location
Hone your skills as the main liaison between business and IT departments so you can gather and document business requirements and translate them into functional design specifications that can be executed by IT development teams.
- Identify business needs, and the costs and benefits of addressing them technically
- Formulate business specifications to develop and implement technical solutions
- Bridge the gap between business and IT with common project definitions and requirements
- Use data modeling techniques to analyze and improve business processes
Business Analysis Course Outline
|Online Certificate Program Overview (60 contact hours)||Schedule|
|Introduction to Business Analysis||Week 1|
|Business Solutions Scoping and Eliciting Requirements||Weeks 2 & 3|
|Business Requirements Analysis||Weeks 4 & 5|
|Supporting Requirements-Documenting and Managing Requirements and Validating Solutions||Weeks 6 & 7|
|Stakeholder Management, Business Analysis Planning, and Estimating||Weeks 8 & 9|
Note: Course participants should register themselves. After you register, we'll email your confirmation, along with a username and password to use throughout the course. Registrations are not transferable.
Professional Certificate Digital Badges
The College is now offering digital badges with the completion of a professional development certificate. Learn more.