- Cost: $3,042, reflects 10% discount for registering all courses in certificate at once
- Credits: 48 contact hours, 4.8 CEUs
- Courses: 4 required courses
- Location: University of Minnesota St. Paul campus; free parking available nearby
- Customized training: Courses can be tailored to meet your needs and brought to your location.
Organization Development is geared toward improving both performance and people in the workplace. This certificate program will spotlight your role as a leader and change agent and help you achieve organizational results.
- Lead individual change and team intervention strategies
- Become skilled at advanced coaching techniques
- Manage enterprise-wide change management
- Learn how to apply processes and tools in your organization.
Organization Development Certificate Courses
|Required Courses (48 contact hours)||Cost|
|Fundamentals of Organization Development (12 hours)||$845|
|In-Depth Coaching: Lead Individual Change Interventions (12 hours)||$845|
|Lead Successful Team Intervention Strategies (12 hours)||$845|
|Successfully Lead Enterprise-Wide Change Management (12 hours)||$845|
Not interested in a certificate? Courses can be taken individually. See the full list of professional development courses.
Professional Certificate Digital Badges
The College is now offering digital badges with the completion of a professional development certificate. Learn more.