- Cost: $2,502, reflects 10% discount for registering all courses at once
- Credits: 36 contact hours, 3.6 CEUs
- Courses: 5 required courses
- Location: University of Minnesota St. Paul campus; free parking available nearby
- Customized training: Courses can be tailored to meet your needs and brought to your location.
Gain a solid understanding of Agile philosophy and the supporting methodologies such as Scrum, Lean, eXtreme Programming, and Kanban. Certificate participants will:
- Take a deeper dive into how requirements and quality assurance are approached differently in Agile frameworks
- Understand the role of leadership in Agile, and the paradigm shift Agile brings for project vs. product, individual vs. team approach, and management vs. leading
- Examine the role of “Agile Coach,” the mindset, and the behaviors a coach models while serving a team
- Study advanced methods for teams, team dynamics, and what metrics can be used to help teams understand where they are in their Agile journey.
Agile Certificate Courses
Required courses (36 contact hours)
|Agile Fundamentals (12 hours)||$900|
|Note: Certified ScrumMaster can be substituted for Agile Fundamentals||$1,195|
|Agile User Stories (6 hours)||$470|
|Agile Testing (6 hours)||$470|
|Agile Coaching (6 hours)||$470|
|Agile Teams & Metrics (6 hours)||$470|
Not interested in a certificate? Courses can be taken individually. See the full list of professional development courses.
Professional Certificate Digital Badges
The College is now offering digital badges with the completion of a professional development certificate. Learn more.