Earn a degree through the U's College of Continuing Education to help you grow in your current career or change careers.
In one of our two individualized degrees, you'll work with an adviser to carefully craft a plan to select—from a wide variety of U courses—just the right ones to meet your needs.
In one of our four applied degrees, you'll access both University faculty and industry leaders in a hands-on curriculum designed to give you the skills today to use on the job tomorrow.
Individualized Undergraduate Degrees
- Inter-College Program | Merge your unique academic interests and career goals by creating your own undergraduate degree program using the University's rich and varied course offerings in this classroom-based degree.
- Multidisciplinary Studies | In this degree-completion model designed with working adults in mind, complete your undergraduate degree with course work across a variety of University departments. Evening, online, and distance courses give you the flexibility you need to reach your goals.
Bachelor of Applied Science Degree
- Construction Management | In this applied degree, bring your work experience to class and take away hands-on instruction and theory you can use on the job.
- Health Services Management | Stay on the cutting edge of the fast-changing field of managing complex health services.
- Information Technology Infrastructure | This flexible, interdisciplinary program gives you access to experts in: systems and network administration, data management and security, finance, organizational and quality management, and leadership and communication.
- Manufacturing Operations Management | Prepare for the challenging new employment opportunities being generated in today's high-tech, global manufacturing environment.
NOTE: Minors are also offered in Construction Management and Manufacturing Operations Management.