If you are looking to enhance your career and broaden or deepen your knowledge of complex issues, a master's degree may be the right option for you.
Through the College of Continuing Education, adults can return to school for an advanced degree while still balancing work and family obligations. Select from one of five options:
- Master of Biological Sciences | This highly flexible degree is designed for working professionals who wish to advance their knowledge in areas related to modern biology.
- Master of Professional Studies in Addictions Counseling | This applied clinical program fulfills Minnesota’s Licensed Alcohol and Drug (MNLADC) educational requirements by providing counselors with the latest knowledge and skills in the field.
- Master of Professional Studies in Arts and Cultural Leadership | Designed with an applied learning approach, you'll receive a high-quality education that draws on the expertise of both campus and community-based faculty.
- Master of Professional Studies in Horticulture | This professional master's degree provides a solid foundation of current practices and advanced knowledge in the field of horticulture.
- Master of Professional Studies in Integrated Behavioral Health | This innovative degree addresses mental health, substance use, and co-occurring disorders in an integrated curriculum.