Graduate Degree Students Financial Aid

At a Glance

  1. Annually: Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (available October 1 each year; school code: 003969)
  2. Each term: Students with 8 or more credits completed, complete the CCE Scholarship Application. See details.
  3. Check out One Stop financial aid for comprehensive information
  4. Go to your MyU: My Finances to check your financial aid status

Aid types

Aid automatically offered to eligible students based on FAFSA

Possible aid options that require an application or action