Degree and credit students
- CCE Petition
- CCE Admissions Appeal--Individualized Degrees
- CCE Change of Adviser Request
- Exempt From E-Billing
- Prerequisite Course Work Certification
- Leave of absence
- Request leave of absense (graduate students)
- Request leave of absence reinstatement (graduate students)
- Request leave of absence (undergraduate)
- Request re-admission (undergraduate students)
- Change of College
- Application for Additional Undergraduate Major
- Application for Degree (to be submitted during your last term of registration)
- Registration Request for Graduate Credit for Non-Degree Students
- Reduced Credit Load (exemption from 13-credit policy for admitted undergraduate students)
- Request to Exceed Maximum Credit Load (guidelines for students)
- Request an Official U of M Transcript
- Appeal of Academic Suspension
Students taking noncredit courses
- Main site | Find dates and deadlines, search for classes, view grades, pay for tuition and more.
- Schedule | Search for classes.
- Grades and transcripts | Access your grades, calculate your GPA, find details on official and unofficial transcripts.
- Tuition | Here you'll find a tool to estimate total costs and tuition fact sheets.
- Computer/internet issues | Access technology help, find computer labs, purchase tech from the Bookstore.
- Moodle | Videos and guides help you find out how to best access your course material online.
- Study skills | Improve the efficiency of your study habits.
- Counseling | Find resources to assist with mental health and life concerns, learning and academic skills challenges, and more.
- Career and Internship Services Office | Browse online workshops; find internship and jobs.
- Student Parent HELP Center | Students with children can find resources to their academic success.
- International students | Find registration and health plan information.
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Ally Programs Office | Find events programs and resources.
- University Veterans Services | Access information on benefits, military leave details, and opportunities.
- Disability Services | Find captioning, interpreting, and more services.
- Smart Learning Commons | Find peer tutoring (Peer Learning Consultants) and consulting help.
- Center for Writing | Learn about face-to-face and online consultations to improve your writing.
U General Info
- Maps | Navigate campus with interactive and printable maps.
- Bookstore | Find books, apparel, tech and supplies.
- Libraries | Scan the collections for the resources you need.
- U Card | Obtain or replace your offical U of M photo identification card.
- Boynton | Access health care services.
- Student Unions | Browse events and find groups.
- Rec Centers | Find programs and facilities for a fit life.
- Housing | Explore campus housing.
- Inter-College Program
- Multidisciplinary Studies
- Construction Management
- Information Technology Infrastructure
- Manufacturing Operations Management
- Master of Biological Sciences
- Master of Liberal Studies
- Master of Professional Studies in Arts and Cultural Leadership
- Master of Professional Studies in Horticulture
- Master of Professional Studies in Integrated Behavioral Health