Information Technology Infrastructure Major
Are you looking for a job that is in high demand? Do you want to advance your career in IT management? If so, the Information Technology Infrastructure (ITI) program at the University of Minnesota is for you.
Practical, Real-World Degree Program
The Bachelor of Applied Science degree is a nationally recognized, four-year practitioner-oriented degree. The curriculum is designed and the courses are taught by industry professionals and University faculty. ITI faculty focus on actual business issues and relate classroom experiences to the workplace. The ITI program is
- industry-driven and grounded in current industry practices and technologies;
- multidisciplinary, to help you develop the broad base of knowledge you'll need in the field;
- supportive, with small classes, responsive advisers, and easy access to faculty;
- flexible, with evening and online courses.
Achieve Your Career Goals
With course work in systems and network administration, data management and security, finance, quality management, and leadership and communication, this program will prepare you to
- advance to higher-level technical, supervisory, and leadership positions;
- design, construct, and manage IT operations;
- address the IT infrastructure challenges of a dynamic global business climate, including distributed Web and mobile systems;
- contribute technical expertise in a specialized IT infrastructure area;
- apply strong problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills to business objectives.