Professional Train-the-Trainer Certificate
At a Glance
Credits: 48 contact hours, 4.8 CEUs
Required Courses: 5
Discounts: Register for all courses in the certificate at once and receive 10% off for a total of $2,916. (Call the Information Center at 612-624-4000 for this option.) See FAQ for additional discounts.
Schedule: Day courses
Customized training: Courses can be tailored to meet your needs and brought onsite to your location. Visit customized training or call 612-625-4207 for more information.
In today’s market, a highly skilled and well-educated workforce is vital for an organization’s economic survival. Your role as a training professional requires a thoughtful analysis of training needs, skill gaps, and goals of the organization to determine the best way to improve performance. Whether you are developing soft skills, leadership, or technical training programs, these courses will help you design, develop, and deliver high-quality training solutions.
- Apply core knowledge, skills, and competencies in the training field
- Use the latest tools and knowledge for needs assessment, curriculum design, delivery, and measurement
- Incorporate instructional design principles to develop engaging training solutions
- Develop technology skills to create an engaging, interactive learning environment in the classroom and online
- Build your confidence and presentation skills
- Develop facilitation skills
Professional Train-the-Trainer Certificate Courses
Register for an upcoming professional train-the-trainer course by clicking on the course from the list below. Courses are listed in recommended sequence.
|Required Courses (48 contact hours)||Cost|
|Assess Training Needs (12 hours)||$800|
|Design and Develop Training Solutions (12 hours)||$800|
|Deliver High-Impact Training (12 hours)||$800|
|Measure Training Results (6 hours)||$420|
|The Internal Consultant (6 hours)||$420|
Not interested in a certificate? Courses can be taken individually as well. Additional topics include business analysis, communication and personal development, human resource management, and leadership and management. Visit the professional development webpage to view all courses.