Professional Development Certificates
Featured Webinar: Dealing with Changes and Transitions
Whether you like change or not, it’s a fact that change is inevitable in every organization, and it affects us all. Change requires that you reframe the way you think, how you perform your job, who you collaborate with, how performance is measured, and much more. It’s no surprise that change can be overwhelming and met with resistance.
Professional development certificates are designed to provide professionals with the core competencies needed to advance in the workplace. Our interactive and engaging courses are taught by industry experts and cover the most relevant workplace topics. Courses are held at the Continuing Education and Conference Center on the Saint Paul campus.
Competency-Based Certificate Curriculum
A professional development certificate will extend your mastery of current competencies or create new competencies you need to get ahead. Completion of a certificate program offers you:
- applied knowledge to help you stay current or advance your career;
- tools to help you be an effective manager and leader;
- preparation for a new field or career;
- skills that can be applied immediately;
- a breadth and depth of skill and understanding that comes from planned learning;
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs), Professional Development Units (PDUs), Professional Development Hours (PDHs), and Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits to complete professional development requirements.