Professional Development Certificates
Featured Webinar: Strategies for Managing Project Stakeholders
Are you managing, or being managed by your stakeholders? Giving your stakeholders what they want is difficult enough but if you do not understand them even more so. If you don’t have a better idea of what makes them tick you will not be able to manage them. To truly be effective on complex teams or in complex partnerships, it requires a level of stakeholder analysis and management that most people are not prepared for.
Professional development certificates are designed to provide professionals with the core competencies needed to advance in the workplace. Our interactive and engaging courses are taught by industry experts and cover the most relevant workplace topics. Courses are held at the Continuing Education and Conference Center on the Saint Paul campus.
Competency-Based Certificate Curriculum
A professional development certificate will extend your mastery of current competencies or create new competencies you need to get ahead. Completion of a certificate program offers you:
- applied knowledge to help you stay current or advance your career;
- tools to help you be an effective manager and leader;
- preparation for a new field or career;
- skills that can be applied immediately;
- a breadth and depth of skill and understanding that comes from planned learning;
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs), Professional Development Units (PDUs), Professional Development Hours (PDHs), and Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits to complete professional development requirements.